Alpaca and llama stud Farm Cottage industry Gift shop Tea and lunch tours Llama trekking Camping
PRICING (all prices include GST):
* Unpowered paddock campsite that you choose yourself. Up to four guests; one motor vehicle: $33 per night
Additional guests, up to a maximum of six $8 per head per night
* Powered campsite, fixed location. Up to four guests; one motor vehicle: $40 per night
Additional guests, up to a maximum of six $9 per head per night
* Optional extras (N.B. If you book any of the following your choice of campsites will be limited):
- Non-exclusive hire of serviced portable flush toilet and handbasin in fixed cubicle $13 per night- Non-exclusive hire of powered portable shower in fixed shower tent (hot water supplied) $13 per night
Before you read on ...
We require pre-payment for campsites and will not confirm a booking until evidence of payment is received. All bookings must be completed at least 24 hours in advance. Please do not contact us unless you are willing to comply with these requirements and our Terms and Conditions, as stated below.
We are a working farm with 14 hectares of carefully-maintained pasture land and lawn, dotted with shady trees, where you can choose a campsite. We limit the total number of sites on our property at any one time to six, so you can be assured of a peaceful and private stay.
Our campsites are suitable for all types of self-contained camping: Tent, caravan, campervan, motor home etc. Equipment hire is available for those who are not self-contained (see below).
We also offer a range of home-cooked meals for campers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We do not normally accept children under 8 years of age. (Upon application, we may consider an exception where there is only one child below the minimum age.)
2. We do not provide a toilet or other amenities, unless pre-booked as Extras.
3. We allow only ONE motor vehicle per campsite (towed vehicles excepted).
4. We do not accept dogs.
5. We do not permit open fires or fire pits.
6. We do not permit the dumping of waste water containing grease or chemicals (e.g. washing-up water) on grass.
7. To avoid pasture damage, we require items in contact with grass (e.g. tents, ground sheets, annex floors, caravan wheels, etc.) to be relocated if your stay is longer than three nights.
8. We do not provide public risk insurance. All visitors are required to sign a Waiver and Release of Liability document for the duration of their stay.
9. Booking fees will not be refunded if a booking is cancelled less than seven days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
10. You must check in between 2pm and 5.30pm unless you have made prior arrangements with us at least 24 hours in advance.
11. Our property is situated in a river valley that is susceptible to flooding. Because all of our campsites are on low-lying grassland, we are unable to accommodate campers during periods of extreme wet weather. By booking with us you indicate that you accept this risk. In the unlikely event of us having to cancel a booking due to this or other unforeseen circumstances, any payment made will be refunded in full.
If any of these points is an issue for you, you should reconsider booking with us or contact us beforehand to discuss it.