Alpaca and llama stud Farm Cottage industry Gift shop Tea and lunch tours Llama trekking Camping
PRICING (all prices include GST):
* Unpowered paddock campsite that you choose yourself. Up to four guests; one motor vehicle: $30 per night
Additional guests, up to a maximum of six $6 per head per night
* Powered campsite, fixed location. Up to four guests; one motor vehicle: $36 per night
Additional guests, up to a maximum of six $7 per head per night
* Optional extras (N.B. If you book any of the following your choice of campsites will be limited):
- Non-exclusive hire of serviced portable flush toilet and handbasin in fixed cubicle $12 per night- Non-exclusive hire of powered portable shower in fixed shower tent (hot water supplied) $12 per night
We have 14 hectares of carefully-maintained pasture land and lawn, dotted with shady trees, where you can choose a campsite. We limit the total number of sites on our property at any one time to six, so you can be assured of a peaceful and private stay.
Our campsites are suitable for all types of self-contained camping: Tent, caravan, campervan, motor home etc.
We also offer a range of home-cooked meals for campers.
To protect our grass, items in contact with, or covering, the ground e.g. annex floors, tents, caravans etc. must be lifted or moved if your stay is longer than three days. You can move within the same site or choose a different site on the property.
TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING WITH US:
We are a working commercial farm, NOT a dedicated camping ground. We DO NOT provide toilet or bathroom facilities. We accept:
* No children under the age of 8 years.
* Only campers who are either self-contained or have hired the non-exclusive use of a portable toilet and/or shower unit from us (see under EXTRAS).
* One motor vehicle ONLY per site. (If your group/family has more than one motor vehicle then you must book an additional site or sites.)
* No dogs. (We may consider other pets; please contact us before booking).
* No same-day bookings or unscheduled arrivals. All bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.